Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fast as fast can be.... Part I


I am going to do a series about each of the bridesmaids and bridal lines we carry that has "in-stock" or quick delivery programs. I'm starting with my fave, Eden:

They have an "in-stock" bridesmaids program, and they are my favorite because they show which dresses are in the program, and list the colors available on their website. Usually the dress just comes in one color, and the style numbers end in an "R".

Now, Eden says the dresses are available for "Immediate" delivery, however, they still have to process an order, send it to us, and then we need to send it out to you. So you still want to allow a month or so to receive the dresses.

Here is a link to the page with their in-stock dresses:
http://www.edenbridals.com/In-Stock-Bridesmaids_c_51.html

No comments: