Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What is your Favorite "Ridiculous Wedding Moment"?

I hope people will feel free to post responses when they see this.

I have two, neither of which are ones that I personally witnessed.

1)I saw this in pictures from a friend: The sister of the groom wore a white dress with flowing skirt details to the wedding. It was short, but it could totally pass for an informal wedding gown. It wasn't a super formal wedding, so it really wasn't appropriate at all. She didn't manage to upstage the bride, but it looked like she was sure trying.

2) I read a story somewhere about a bride getting an RSVP from a guest whose children were not included in the invitation-common enough these days. In addition to adding her children, the RSVP included the information that the kids would want the prime rib dinner (and the kids were like 3 and under). Who does that? I was kind of impressed when I read that.

No comments: